Summer is calling and it’s time to satisfy your cravings with our newest delight! Our Rose Milk Cake is here to make your day sweet and special. 🌹 Get ready for something extraordinary! 🌹 Our delicate, homemade rose milk cake will take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey of sweetness and texture. 🍰
Rose milk cake is a delicious and fragrant dessert that has been enjoyed by people all around the world. It is a light and fluffy cake, usually made with rose syrup, that is infused with the delicate aroma of rose. The combination of rose syrup and milk creates a unique flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Rose milk cake can be served alone or as an accompaniment to other desserts like ice cream or custard. It’s also great for special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries. If you’re looking for a unique treat to make your loved ones smile, look no further than this delectable rose milk cake!
This is a cake that is flavored with rose extract and rose petals. It is a light, fluffy, flavorful cake that you can eat by itself or use as the base for a variety of different desserts.
For similar recipes visit:
What is Rose Milk Cake and Why Is It so Delicious?
This cake is a variation on the common milk cake, with the addition of rosewater. In this recipe, butter is replaced with vegetable oil in order to ensure that no dairy is used in the making of the cake. The baking process may take slightly longer than desired due to this, but it will still yield a very light and moist crumb. I would recommend frosting this cake with a cream cheese frosting and adding some fresh rose petals for an added depth of flavor.
For other recipes:
Yummy ashas kitchen, Breakfast Recipes, Meals Recipes, Rice Recipes, Rasam and Sambar Recipes, Side dish or Palya Recipes, Gravy and curry Recipes, Non-Veg Recipes, Millet Recipes, Podi or Powder Recipes, Chutney Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts and drinks, Cakes and Baking, Salads.
Rose Milk Wheat CakeCourse: Cakes
Rose milk cake is a delicious and fragrant dessert that has been enjoyed by people all around the world. It is a light and fluffy cake, usually made with rose syrup, that is infused with the delicate aroma of rose. The combination of rose syrup and milk creates a unique flavor that will tantalize your taste buds.
1/4 cup Oil or Butter
1/4 cup Rose Syrup
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 cup Wheat flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Water or milk
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add in 2 eggs.
- 1/4th cup Oil.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- 1/4 cup Rose Syrup. Give a mix.
- Further, add in wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, pinch of salt. Give a mix.
- Now add 1/4 cup water, then give a mix.
- Take a cake mold and place parchment paper and grease oil or butter.
- Pour prepared cake batter. And tab 2 to 3 times. Then pre heat the oven for 10 minutes and bake cake for 25 to 30 minutes under 180 degree Celsius.
- Once the cake is baked, to check the cake is baked or not.
- Just insert the knife and if the knife comes out clean then the cake is baked completely.
- Then allow the cake to cool down completely. And with the help of a knife release the cake from the mold.
- Invert the pan and tap for 2 to 3 times. Remove the parchment paper.
- Finally sprinkle sugar powder or decorate it with frosting. Now the Rose milk wheat cake is ready to serve.