Green Masala Tawa Fish Fry or Malabari Green Fish Fry is a simple and yet tasty tawa fry recipe. It can be served as a starter or as a side dish with any rice variety like jeera rice, coconut rice, biryani etc. But I would like to have it with rasam rice.
Initially, clean the fish and then prepare fresh masala further, marinate it and allow it to rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour (it helps to absorb all the flavors and spices in masala).
Instead of deep frying, it is better to tawa fry, as it observes less oil and is healthy too. Further, one of the advantage of fish fry is that, it takes maximum of 5 to 6 minutes to cook on both the sides. It is one of the quick and tasty starter recipe to prepare.
For Other Fish Recipes Visit:
For other recipes:
Yummy ashas kitchen, Breakfast Recipes, Meals Recipes, Rice Recipes, Rasam and Sambar Recipes, Side dish or Palya Recipes, Gravy and curry Recipes, Non-Veg Recipes, Millet Recipes, Podi or Powder Recipes, Chutney Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts and drinks, Cakes and Baking, Salads, Others.
How to make Green Masala Tawa Fish Fry:
Green Masala Tawa Fish FryCourse: Non VegetarianCuisine: Indian
Green Masala Tawa Fish Fry or is a simple and yet tasty tawa fry recipe.
1 Kg Fresh water fish
1/2 cup Mint Leaves
1/2 cup Coriander leaves
1/2 inch Ginger
10 Garlic pods
1 tsp Pepper corns
6 Green Chilies
1/4 Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 Lemon squeeze
Salt to taste
- Firstly, clean the fish by adding salt and turmeric powder. Give a mix, rest for 5 minutes and clean it in water.
- Then take a mixer jar and add in mint leaves, coriander leaves, onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, pepper corns, cumin seeds, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Further, marinate the fish with the prepared masala paste and allow it to rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Later, heat a pan and add oil, marinated fish. Then tawa fry them on both the sides for 3 to 5 minutes under medium flame.
- Finally, Green Masala Tawa Fish Fry is ready to serve.