Sponge Dosa Recipe or Set dosa is a very healthy and tasty breakfast recipe.It is very simple to make at home with minimal ingredients available at home. So, the ingredients used in this recipe are idly rice, urad dal, grated fresh coconut, salt to taste, sugar, poha, water as required, fenugreek seeds. Sponge dosa goes well with coconut chutney, peanut chutney.
breakfast recipes, side dish recipes, millet recipes, chutney, snack, cake recipes, salad, desserts, rice recipes, non veg recipes,meals recipe, samber and rasam, festive recipes, gravy and curry and the link is given above.Finally there are other recipes you may like
Tags: Sponge dosa with poha, sponge dosa, dosa, set dosa, plain dosa, soft dosa, rice dosa, set dosa batter, coconut dosa, soft dosa recipe.
How to make Sponge Dosa Recipe:
Sponge Dosa Recipe
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Mixer jar
- 1 cup Idli Rice
- ½ cup Poha
- 2 tbsp Urad dal
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup Raw coconut
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Firstly take a bowl and add in idly rice, urad dal, poha, fenugreek seeds. Clean them for 3 to 4 times and add in enough water and allow it to soak for 5 to 6 hours.
- Then take a mixer jar and add in soaked above ingredients and then add in grated coconut. Then ground them into smooth batter.
- Then close the lid and allow it to ferment it for 7 to 8 hours or overnight.
- After fermentation add in salt to taste and sugar. Give a mix.
- Later heat a pan and grease the pan with oil or ghee.
- Then pour the ladder full of batter on pan and close the lid and cook for 1 minute in low flame.
- Then remove the dosa from the pan.
- Finally the sponge dosa is ready to serve with coconut chutney.