Healthy Veggie Burger/ಬರ್ಗರ್
Veggie burger is one of the healthy and tasty snack recipes. It can even be served as a breakfast too. Even it is very easy to prepare with minimum ingredients. So, the ingredients used in this recipe are fresh buns, tomato sauce(optional), butter or ghee, and for making aloo tikka we need freshly boiled potatoes, chopped onions, grounded green chili, ginger and garlic paste, oil, for garnishing we need freshly chopped coriander leaves, pinch of turmeric powder, salt to taste. For coating the aloo tikka we need rice flour, gram flour, salt, chilli powder, required water for making the paste. For veg burger preparation we need pepper powder, freshly sliced onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, tomato sauce(optional), prepared aloo tikka, salt to taste.
Finally Yummy ashas kitchen, Breakfast Recipes, Meals Recipes, Rice Recipes, Rasam and Sambar Recipes, Side dish or Palya Recipes, Gravy and curry Recipes, Non Veg Recipes, Millet Recipes, Podi or Powder Recipes, Chutney Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts and drinks, Cakes and Baking, Salads, Others.
Tags: Veg Burger or Vegetable Burger or how to make veg burger or how to make vegetable burger or burger or how to make burger or how to prepare step by step veg burger recipe. So, here is the step by step veg burger recipe with step by step pictures and with simple instructions.
- 1 Cup Boiled Potatoes
- 1 Chopped Onions
- 3 Chopped Green Chilies
- ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Chopped Coriander leaves For Garnishing
- Pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala, Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Firstly prepare aloo tikka, so for the boil the potatoes and smash them and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add in oil, grounded green chili, ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute in low flame.
- Add in chopped onions, fry for 2 minutes in low flame. Then add in boiled smashed potatoes and give a mix.
- Add in coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
- Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Make small balls, flat them with your hands like cutlets and keep it aside.
- Now for preparing paste, take a bowl and add in rice flour, gram flour, chili powder and salt as per taste.
- Now dip the prepared aloo tikki in the paste and fry them both the side on the tawa by applying oil or butter. After frying keep them side.
- Firstly cut the buns into 2 equal parts.
- Toast them both the side on tawa by apply oil or butter. keep it aside.
- Now take the plate and place the cut buns and apply some tomato sauce, and then prepared aloo tikki, sliced onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and sprinkle some pepper and salt. Now the simple and healthy veg burgers are ready to serve.